Anyone know a licensed CT emissions shop?

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Just bought a 97 cobra, was wondering if anyone had connections for emissions testing. Car has o/r H and dumps, so needless to say, if anyone has a stock midpipe lying around, id be willing to compensate!

Also, does CT inspection check rear 02 sensors? Dont have those either due to egr delete

My2003Mach1

Established Member
i do know of a station. Well cntact me and i will help you on the parts needed....what part of CT r u in?

Last edited:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
I am in Central CT, Southington to be exact. I wasnt fully aware of how CT does out of state cars, but now I know that all out of state purchased cars must be emissions tested. Even though I have an O/R midpipe...my check engine light is not on..so im thinking I just may pass. I have to check to see if the comp has any stored codes..

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I am in Central CT, Southington to be exact. I wasnt fully aware of how CT does out of state cars, but now I know that all out of state purchased cars must be emissions tested. Even though I have an O/R midpipe...my check engine light is not on..so im thinking I just may pass. I have to check to see if the comp has any stored codes..

normally you wont have codes stored.. if you tell the guy you dont have cats ahead of time he wont care ......

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
I went and passed no problems! .... I can tell you that "my stang is totally street legal though" *WINK* LOL!

GLW your emmissions ! :pop:

where did you go? Im looking for a shop that doesnt do the "visual" test, just hooks it up to the comp to check if there are any codes thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread