Anyone know a good shop around DC?

SVT_28

Established Member
I am very cautious about having my car worked on, even a basic oil change. I see a lot of news/forum threads about dealers and shops messing up cars, damaging or whatever the case may be. I am looking to someone around DC who has experience with a good shop that is reliable and treats our cars as they should be treated. For starters, I just am looking to have Roush side/rear splitters put on the car. I have done them once on my last GT500 but don't have access to a lift anymore. It is just easier to have someone do it, as it is a simple task. Any recommendations would be great.

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
Excessive Motorsports. They are located in Manassas. Chris is a great guy. He predominately only works on Mustangs. Has worked on my 2013 GT500 and at least two other 13-14 GT500s that I know of in the area. Here are his numbers. 703-331-1422 or 571-264-5105.

Ablaze

Established Member
JJ from Woodbine Motorsports or JPC. I've never been to JPC personally but they always answered my emails promptly and I've always seen them to be well mannered. JJ works next to his house (he has a full shop built up beside it) but don't be fooled, he did great work on my GT (tune, headers, suspension, etc) and always answered my emails and phone calls lightning fast even when I was bitching and whining. Offered advice when asked, no pressure if you didn't want to buy certain parts, and took great care of me when I needed some seriously quick work done at a great price. I don't think he tunes GT500s -- they're great alternatives in that regard, but if it is install related I absolutely wouldn't hesitate, he really took wonderful care of my car and I can't stress that enough. I will be going back to him with my mustangs.

SVT_28

Established Member
Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations SDB and Ablaze. Taking car of the car is paramount, so its good to have your recommendations. Ill check them out and give them a call!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread