anyone know a good place to have tires mounted and balanced?

jeffl9682

Established Member
i am a mechanic and do have access to a tire mounter and balancer but i do not trust our machine to do this. The machine we have is horrible. It barely mountes tires with a 65 series sidewall. The machines about 15 years old. I dont wanna tear my tires to shreds or damage the rim. im trying to mount 295-35-18s and 295-35-18s.

thanks all

jeff

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I spent an arm and a leg to get my rims and tires mounted at hogan tire in Beverly. Now i have an apointment at Fastrack in peabody for an alignment on saturday. I wish i went to Fastrack to begin with and got it done all at once.

VNEMUS

Established Member
I spent an arm and a leg to get my rims and tires mounted at hogan tire in Beverly. Now i have an apointment at Fastrack in peabody for an alignment on saturday. I wish i went to Fastrack to begin with and got it done all at once.

Scott and Jamie at FasTrack in Peabody, MA are great guys.:beer: They'll take care of you. Before starting up their own business a few years ago, Scott worked for Hogan Tire. Scott is a Mustang Guy.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

I want to see some pics of the TF's when they're ready to go! :rockon:

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
Scott and Jamie at FasTrack in Peabody, MA are great guys.:beer: They'll take care of you. Before starting up their own business a few years ago, Scott worked for Hogan Tire. Scott is a Mustang Guy.

I remember him and his yellow 5.0 mustang with the saleen wing. I remebered shootin the shit with him back when i had my 5.0. I'll be there saturday getting an alignment.

I want to see some pics of the TF's when they're ready to go!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/591975-tf-victories-finally.html

Users who are viewing this thread