Anyone interested SCT/Lund Tune/CJ 65 MM TB

1stShelby

Established Member
Change of heart and going to leave the engine of my '13 bone stock. I have a CJ 65 MM TB available and a brand new SCT device loaded with a Lund custom tune for the resonator delete and the CJ 65 MM TB. Purchased from Revan Racing (Thanks Van) 21 August, the SCT is already loaded with the tune and has never been connected to a car or computer. While Van graciously offered to take them back there is no reason he should be out of pocket for my change of heart. Everyone here has been a great resource for me while I was looking and after I purchased my Beastie so I wanted to give you all first dibs. If you are interested in either one seperately or both just shoot me a PM.

SCT with Lund tune still available, CJ TB has been sold. Thanks for all the interest so far.

Last edited:

rwboring

Established Member
Change of heart and going to leave the engine of my '13 bone stock. I have a CJ 65 MM TB available and a brand new SCT device loaded with a Lund custom tune for the resonator delete and the CJ 65 MM TB. Purchased from Revan Racing (Thanks Van) 21 August, the SCT is already loaded with the tune and has never been connected to a car or computer. While Van graciously offered to take them back there is no reason he should be out of pocket for my change of heart. Everyone here has been a great resource for me while I was looking and after I purchased my Beastie so I wanted to give you all first dibs. If you are interested in either one seperately or both just shoot me a PM.

Although I am keeping mine stock I just wanted to tell you that's the way to be man! Thumbs up for be honest/ a good person and not shipping back to Van!

and a free bump!

Imatk

Established Member
I'd like to get the throttle body, would it work with a 2007 motor?

farmboy90

Established Member
Looks like my PCM code matches yours. I am interested in the tune/tuner. I have no mods right now. Will this tune work? And if I add a TB and/or a CAI later, will I need a re-tune? Or am I good to go for those basic mods?

Last edited:

1stShelby

Established Member
Looks like my PCM code matches yours. I am interested in the tune/tuner. I have no mods right now. Will this tune work? And if I add a TB and/or a CAI later, will I need a re-tune? Or am I good to go for those basic mods?

The tune in this tuner is specific for the resonator delete and CJ 65MM mods to the '13 motor. As it is custom, I would be leary of installing on a stock setup. Also, I believe the addition of a CAI will require modification of the tune.

Last edited:

farmboy90

Established Member
I wonder if Van can chime in here about the tune. I remember I spoke to him about potentially buying a CAI and tune. I specifically asked if I would need a retune if I added a TB later. He said I would not. He said the tune would be able to take advantage of the new TB on its own--as if it were already built into the tune. This would also imply that the tune would work without a TB.

Last edited:

1stShelby

Established Member
I wonder if Van can chime in here about the tune. I remember I spoke to him about potentially buying a CAI and tune. I specifically asked if I would need a retune if I added a TB later. He said I would not. He said the tune would be able to take advantage of the new TB on its own--as if it were already built into the tune. This would also imply that the tune would work without a TB.

I don't want to put words in anyone else's mouth, but shouldn't a "custom tune" be for your specific mods? I also don't want to talk you out of buying the SCT, but I really want to make sure you aren't left feeling like you made a mistake.

1stShelby

Established Member
SCT still available, TB sold. Thanks for all the interest so far and if I can answer any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

farmboy90

Established Member
I spoke to Van. He said it would work for me. But if I add the CAI then I would need a new tune.

This might not matter anyway as I need a 91 octane tune. Is your 91 or 93?

Users who are viewing this thread