Anyone interested in trying to set up a SVT Night at Mark's?

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
I know they have Mustang night, and Corvette night, GTO night... whatever. So some of us on LR are thinking if we can get enough interest to get out anything and everything SVT-spec one night (SVT Gen1 & Gen2 Lightnings, SVT Cobras, SVT Contours, SVT Focus, and the fringe SVT stuff including Raptors, Shelby GT500's, Ford GT's, and even the 2000-2003 Harleys which are just kissing cousins of the Lightnings.

It would be a nice gathering of Ford performance vehicles and maybe they'd want to make it an all-out Ford night to make it an even bigger draw, include Cobras and a bigger variety of Mustangs as well as all HD trucks.

Those of you in the greater Hartford-Springfield area are well aware of Mark's and what a good cruise-in it is. They have nearly 30 acres of open parking in a freshly mowed field and the event is every Monday night. Typically they will get 700-1000 vehicles in the "show" area and its probably gotten as high as 1500 or more on some nights when everything is perfect. Its 5 minutes from Bradley International Airport, right of I-91 in Windsor Locks, CT.

Mike

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
sounds like a plan, i know id like to go and have a few friends who go also

9secondlx

Established Member
my dad sold his car. So hes using my 95R for shows this summer. you will probably see it at Marks. hes a regular. keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread