Anyone Interested In Starting A Queens Lightning Chapter???

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
Anyone Interested In Starting A New York Lightning Owners Chapter???

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your attention!

I'm trying to get a couple of guys together to start a Queens/Long Island Lightning Chapter or NYLOC ( New York Lightning Owners Club). We welcome members from any boro of N.Y. to join this club. There is no fee to join . The New York Lightning Owners Club is based on attending local car shows, swap meets, and helping each other with questions and answers on Lightning tips and performance mods. Even though our vehicles are pretty rare, I have recently been noticing an abundance of Lightnings on the road in the Queens area this past month. I figure it would be nice to bring the storm much closer to home, just as we do with our other horse power hungry brothers & sisters from across the U.S. on this amazing site. This club has not yet been fully established, but can only become what we make of it.

Thank You for taking a few minutes of your time to read this thread. If you are interested, please post a reply to this thread.
A meeting will be held at 8:00pm every Friday, at the Bellmore Station of Sunrise Hwy.

I hope to see some new trucks join us. All Generations Welcome!!!

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
A Queens Lightning club?? Pimprohr might be interested. :poke: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Jesse, I couldn't resist. :thumbsup: :p

Struck2001

Got Beer?
Established Member
Hi Mark,
I just got your PM and answered it.

LOONY (Lightning Owners Of N.Y.)...we just need to get organized :) :beer: :burnout:

Mark Nunzi

Established Member
How do I join????

Struck2001 said:
Hi Mark,
I just got your PM and answered it.

LOONY (Lightning Owners Of N.Y.)...we just need to get organized :) :beer: :burnout:

I'm down, and my buddy will also definately join. Just give me info, we'll also help to organize it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread