Anyone interested in cruising

crimsonclint

Established Member
I'm out at Port Hueneme(near Oxnard) for a class and plan on cruising this Saturday, Sunday or both(7th and 8th). Brought my '03 10th... Wanna get some gopro footage in some canyons or scenic areas. If anyone near is interested shoot me a pm and I'll give you my cell so we can get together.
Thanks,
Clint

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
I might be up to cruise on sunday. I'm putting my new exhaust in on saturday.

FST04SNK

Established Member
What exhaust?

To the op, I might be down. Been on Sepulveda before? Bsaically rides near the coast.

I might be down to go Cayon carbine At Mulholland Drive on sunday morning that's about 40mins drive were you are staying at that's about the same (40min) for me. Hope it doesn't rain :(

crimsonclint

Established Member
Alright fellas, current plan is to go eat @Cici's Cafe in Tarzana for what I'm told are the best pancakes ever then I'm gonna see what Mulholland Dr. is all about. If anyone wants to get up just shoot me a text 205-712-9633.

VNMUS03

Established Member
If your in Oxnard I have a cousin that lives there, right by port hueneme .. He hangs out with a couple 5.0, a few STI's and some genesis coupes.. They meet pretty regularly if you want to join them. I sure they wouldn't mind taking up a cruise with you. He knows a couple cobras too.

Users who are viewing this thread