Anyone installed Steeda Ultralite springs on their GT?

Supernova

Established Member
I'm looking for some pictures of a GT that has been lowered with Steeda's Ultralite springs. I'm wondering if the difference in drop between front and rear is enough for me. It's hard to tell with the pictures on their website because it's on a DIB car with black PP wheels (IIRC).

Thanks in advance for any help!

tj@steeda

Established Member
Hello,

The Ultra Lites are a great choice! Here are some photos I pulled from our springs on customer's cars:

Here they are on the EcoBooste Mustang -
attachment.php

qzgd2f.jpg
Installed with Steeda Ultralite springs, Steeda Subframe Bushings, Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit, and Painted Calipers Installed!

I will look for other photos ... but hopefully this gives you a good idea of the drop.

Let me know if I can help assist with pricing ... you can reach me at [email protected].

Best Regards,

TJ

Last edited:

venmousracer

Established Member
Hello,

The Ultra Lites are a great choice! Here are some photos I pulled from our springs on customer's cars:

Here they are on the EcoBooste Mustang -
attachment.php

qzgd2f.jpg
Installed with Steeda Ultralite springs, Steeda Subframe Bushings, Steeda Subframe Alignment Kit, and Painted Calipers Installed!

I will look for other photos ... but hopefully this gives you a good idea of the drop.

Let me know if I can help assist with pricing ... you can reach me at [email protected].

Best Regards,

TJ

I sent an email you you sir. Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread