anyone install kenny brown cobra suspension

fangstang

Established Member
I want my car to handle with the big boys. I'm considering the Kenny Brown suspension for my cobra, but I want some feedback from people who have this set up on their cobras. I e-mailed a representative at Kenny Brown and they said that with this set up I should see similar numbers to the zo6, viper gts, and porshe turbo. I figure thats hard to believe. Thats why I'm askin' if anyone has this setup to verify their claims

scjmach1

Established Member
You can post your question on www.corner-carvers.com. They talk about other cars too but are mostly Mustangs. They seem to like Griggs or Maximum Motorsports suspension parts.
After I started reading their posts I went with Maximum Motorsports parts. You can make a Mustang handle but be prepared to sacrifice comfort. It all depends on how good you want it to handle.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by scjmach1
You can post your question on www.corner-carvers.com. They talk about other cars too but are mostly Mustangs. They seem to like Griggs or Maximum Motorsports suspension parts.
After I started reading their posts I went with Maximum Motorsports parts. You can make a Mustang handle but be prepared to sacrifice comfort. It all depends on how good you want it to handle.

Thats kinda why I didn't reply. I just got some goodies from Maximum Motorsports installed on my 01. I am very happy with the results, I talked to jack and he helped me figure out what I should start with. You might want to give them a call and see what they have to say you need for your type of needs.

Users who are viewing this thread