Anyone install Hans Subframe connectors?

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
I have a 2004 vert. Hans racecraft website shows two different part numbers for their subframe connectors. I thought the frame rails were the same on both style cars.

Has anyone installed a set of these on their car? Can you tell me what the difference is between the coupe and vert subframe connectors. Even the pics on their website are the same?

Any help would be appreciated

black 10th vert

Established Member
yep, I'm in the same boat. I bought a set of them from a guy over on modfords, and they were for a coupe (but I have a vert). There is a guy down the street from me that has a GT hardtop, so before I bought them, I crawled under his to see what the difference was. The only thing I could find that was different is that vert has an extra brace that bolts to the k-member to beef that up. I figured that I will just unbolt that brace, weld in the subs, then modify the k-member brace to make it work with the subs. Shouldn't really be a huge deal. Since you can't get them from Hans anymore, I felt it was worth the trouble to just make the coupe set work. It's on my list of things to do this winter, but I haven't had time to play with fitting them yet.

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member

black 10th vert

Established Member
^ positive! I tried calling every vendor listed on their website, as well as calling and emailing them directly (no answer on the latter 2). Every vendor I spoke to said they have not been making the stuff for awhile now, so your only chance is to get them in the secondary market, where I finally found them.

Users who are viewing this thread