Anyone in the Columbus OH. Area?

mdisalvo85

Established Member
Ouch...you get power yet?

Also, I just got quoted a thousand bucks from krieger ford to replace my rotors/calipers/pads so I'm gonna try to do it myself. Anybody on here have any experience doing this that might wanna help out? I can't pay much, but I can provide some beer and food or something to that effect...

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
Ouch...you get power yet?

Also, I just got quoted a thousand bucks from krieger ford to replace my rotors/calipers/pads so I'm gonna try to do it myself. Anybody on here have any experience doing this that might wanna help out? I can't pay much, but I can provide some beer and food or something to that effect...

Got power at 7pm today.

What change are you doing to them? Pretty simple honestly.. I will be out of town for the next week and a half, PM me if you'd like some assistance after this time

mdisalvo85

Established Member
Haha yea tell me about it, no rain for so long. My girlfriend is from Morrow, pretty close to you right?

Grey03-I'm changing the rotors, pads, and calipers...also figured I would put in stainless steel brake lines while I was in there.

tnuce10

Established Member
The only place to go in Columbus!!! Brian's number is 614-778-8984.

Directions:

Get onto 270 and exit the West Broad Street exit. Go about a mile and you will pass a Kroger on the right. After Kroger there is a driving range and a row of trees on the west side of teh range field. Right after the trees is OPM Companies road. Make a right. DynoTune is the first warehouse to the left of the driveway.

BTW - Mustang Club of Ohio is having a Dyno day tomorrow (Sunday 11/12) at DynoTune Motorsports from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM. You ought to come by.

Are other makes and models welcome here?
I plan on coming down to check it out and was thinking about bringing my Dad's CTS-V to dyno if they'll let me

CobraKid04

Established Member
+1 I also whet to brian. He Did a nice job on my tune; pushed out 25 more hp than my perivous tune, and it's safer.

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
Haha yea tell me about it, no rain for so long. My girlfriend is from Morrow, pretty close to you right?

Grey03-I'm changing the rotors, pads, and calipers...also figured I would put in stainless steel brake lines while I was in there.

You ever complete this?

Anyone else meeting anywhere anytime soon? I'd love to get the car out a few times more before it gets to cold out. Also, Post up events if you guys know of them!:beer:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Hopefully i'll get to meet some fellow mustang owners in the spring, i'll most likely be going to OSU and living in the columbus area right outside campus.

tnuce10

Established Member
The only place to go in Columbus!!! Brian's number is 614-778-8984.

Directions:

Get onto 270 and exit the West Broad Street exit. Go about a mile and you will pass a Kroger on the right. After Kroger there is a driving range and a row of trees on the west side of teh range field. Right after the trees is OPM Companies road. Make a right. DynoTune is the first warehouse to the left of the driveway.

BTW - Mustang Club of Ohio is having a Dyno day tomorrow (Sunday 11/12) at DynoTune Motorsports from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM. You ought to come by.

Can anyone confirm that this dyno day is tomorrow? (10/12)
I think the date is wrong in the quoted post...

Users who are viewing this thread