Anyone in the Columbus OH. Area?

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
Just moved to the area... Recently got out of the Marines...

Anyone know of any Tuners around this area?

Let me know!

Tony

Qtr milerocket

The Human Calculator
Established Member
Grey03L said:
Just moved to the area... Recently got out of the Marines...

Anyone know of any Tuners around this area?

Let me know!

Tony

Hello Tony,

I don't know of any mustang-specific tuner's in the greater Columbus Ohio area, but check out the 2 links.

We have a member or 2 from Columbus :-D and the shop is in Dayton Ohio, about 1:15 minutes out give or take.

I don't know if you'll want to drive that far but look at it and see what you think, you can always join our board too, good luck :)

Peace :coolman:

James

http://www.dayton50perf.com/

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
dynotune motorsports on west broad street, right here in columbus

look them up at dynotunemotorsports.com, i believe. call and ask for brian, he is a great guy and has tuned numerous terminators, including mine.

dryshot

600 ponies
Established Member
IPSmotorsports.net , great group of guys there check them out as well, good luck to you I just bought my Cobra today.

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
kirks5oh said:
dynotune motorsports on west broad street, right here in columbus

look them up at dynotunemotorsports.com, i believe. call and ask for brian, he is a great guy and has tuned numerous terminators, including mine.

The only place to go in Columbus!!! Brian's number is 614-778-8984.

Directions:

Get onto 270 and exit the West Broad Street exit. Go about a mile and you will pass a Kroger on the right. After Kroger there is a driving range and a row of trees on the west side of teh range field. Right after the trees is OPM Companies road. Make a right. DynoTune is the first warehouse to the left of the driveway.

BTW - Mustang Club of Ohio is having a Dyno day tomorrow (Sunday 11/12) at DynoTune Motorsports from 12:00 noon to 5:00 PM. You ought to come by.

Last edited:

Junior2561

Established Member
never heard of that company, i am more up north though and that could be why...congrats on making it out of the MArines though :cool:

98svt13.59

Established Member
Last edited:

cobra9903

Born11/22/02 No.3935/8394
Established Member
Hey guys kinda new too this. I live here in the columbus area always good to meet some fellow cobra owners! The tunning question helped me out to I'v been looking for a good one. Need to get my tunned badly!

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
long time

Wow, I completely forgot I started this thread! I now have my beast out of the shop pushing a healthy 8++hp! Would love to meet some of the locals! Please know the spots good for meeting up!

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
lol. almost 2 years.....

I'm a little southwestish...

ha! no kidding!
I don't get on this board very often, but looks like I need to.
Please let me know if anyone knows of any meetings or events, I'd love to get my car out there!

gsloth

Established Member
Hello Tony,

I don't know of any mustang-specific tuner's in the greater Columbus Ohio area, but check out the 2 links.

We have a member or 2 from Columbus :-D and the shop is in Dayton Ohio, about 1:15 minutes out give or take.

I don't know if you'll want to drive that far but look at it and see what you think, you can always join our board too, good luck :)

Peace :coolman:

James

http://www.dayton50perf.com/

http://www.daytonstangboard.com/

What he said. I have had my car tuned by them about five or six times now along my path to the current set up with the KB, I also used to live in columbus and make the commute to the shop, it isn't too bad, about an hour or so. My car is actually there right now getting the hellion kit installed.

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
What he said. I have had my car tuned by them about five or six times now along my path to the current set up with the KB, I also used to live in columbus and make the commute to the shop, it isn't too bad, about an hour or so. My car is actually there right now getting the hellion kit installed.

I need to change my sig, but I sold the Terminator and Lightning. Bought a house and condo instead. Still have my 94 and went with Precision Autosports. No complaints and love what I ended up with

Trainman

Established Member
I bet your the guy I'm buying my Headers and mid pipe off of.:beer: I'm also getting my work done at Dayton Preformance, about a 75 mile trip from Marysville.

Last edited:

gsloth

Established Member
I bet your the guy I'm buying my Headers and mid pipe off of.:beer: I'm also getting my work done at Dayton Preformance, about a 75 mile trip from Marysville.

Heheh yup, I am sure we will cross paths soon here.

CobraKid04

Established Member
columbus here. Any of you on buckeyestangs.com? I think we need to set up an evening of cruising!!!

Users who are viewing this thread