Anyone in South Florida

StreetSnake

Established Member
Has anyone in South Florida had the head replaced yet for the Tick and if so where, and are you happy with the results? I kinda dont want to be the guinea pig for this procedure.:beer:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
You only still have the tick because your exhaust is not loud enough. If you make your exhaust loud enough it will fix the tick. :rolleyes:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Hey Killer Cobra how is everything going are you going to make it to SVTOA meeting on the 8th?

KOTH

Hang loose - travel light
Established Member
No tick yet as far as I can tell - my engine build date is after 11/01/02.

Anyone here going to run at Moroso for Midnight Madness on July 5th?

MineralG03

Established Member
South Miami,

1000 miles on the Mineral Gray, no tick, vib, pull, klunks, etc., Just one great car!

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Streetsnake,

Hey i deleted your e-mail by accident...anyways if you come to my dealership we can take care of it...their is a guy named George who does heavy-line and has very good knowledge of the 4.6.

However..the TSB does not fix the tick apparently and Ford didnt want anybody messing with it lately..this is what I was told about 2 weeks ago. So honestly I dont even know what decision they wold make...unless Ford found a fix.

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
Hey how about a Lincoln Merc Dealer! They have by far the most 4.6 DOHC experience.

Killer Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
Hey Killer Cobra how is everything going are you going to make it to SVTOA meeting on the 8th?

The Cobra is coming along well. I'm really happy with everything so far. You heard about the rim deal? That kinda sucked but I'll be getting my $$ back and find something else. The light bar and 3 piece wing should be here today or by friday the latest. Did you receive the KB yet? I would really like to take a good look at that. Did you get the polished or black?

take care

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Killer Cobra
The Cobra is coming along well. I'm really happy with everything so far. You heard about the rim deal? That kinda sucked but I'll be getting my $$ back and find something else. The light bar and 3 piece wing should be here today or by friday the latest. Did you receive the KB yet? I would really like to take a good look at that. Did you get the polished or black?

take care

Not yet I am very piss'd about it. I have the black one coming. I have seen both and the black looks much better IMO.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
toofast4you - thats going to be awsome when you get it on the car. We will definately have to meet up sometime.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I meet up with Mike5876 last Friday at Tower Shops and he was a really nice guy. We both left the same time and from about 40 mph we both took off and I beat him to the on-ramp. :lol: The only reason this happened was because his tires went up in smoke. :uh oh: It did sound awesome. He has 17#, no BAP, and a Diablo tune and it runs great.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Hey ....I'm going to OH for the 4th weekend.....but next Friday,7/11, I plan on being at the Tower Shops........gotta work to pay for this car ??!!
I only got UPR CAI/X/Dynomax exhaust.........but got alot of other non-perform changes....LCD screen/HID's ....look forward to seeing some of you all again !
Torch Red Vert

Users who are viewing this thread