Anyone in Puget Sound Area Need A Wheelchair?

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
Mods please don't move to "The Market". I'd like to sell this item locally only. Thank you.

My Grandfather passed away a few months ago and was wheelchair bound due to Polio. He had a very nice motorized wheelchair that my family now needs to sell. If you know of someone in the Puget Sound area that could use something like this, please PM me.

Here's a link to a brochure of the wheelchair - http://www.pridemobility.com/pdf/Brochures/Jazzy/Jazzy1121.pdf
Ours is red and looks slightly different than the one pictured but it is the Jazzy 1121 model. If your interested I’ll try to go get some pics of it.

I talked with a local medical supply company, they said a chair of this quality runs around $5,500 at retail. We would like to sell it for around $2,500 OBO.

The condition is great with only some small scratches on the fiberglass/plastic (?) body panels. Mechanically it’s great and allot of fun to drive. Put this thing in high gear and you can cover some ground in a hurry!

I might also be able to deliver it if the location is within reason.

Thanks everyone.

EDIT - P.S. No, I'm not the jerk that stole the ladies wheelchair in Puyallup last week. They caught those low life scum suckers. This is a legit sale.

Last edited:

NVWSSV

Read It Upside Down
Established Member
bultaco370 said:
try the corvette fourms! thats were all the old people are!
LOL, that’s no joke. But seriously, if anyone here knows a handicapped (PC?) person that could use a nice wheelchair at a decent price, I need to sell this one. It's going in the classifieds tomorrow. Here, I found a pic.

HPIM0295.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread