Anyone in PHX Know Where I Can Get This Monster Dyno'd?

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I was thinking about taking a trip down to XTreme, but I'm not sure their dyno will handle the Lariat. We're talking a 139" wheelbase and a 224" OL. Yeah, it's big. :D

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i would try dynocomp in scottsdale. 480-596-0500. last me i checked dyno was pretty reasonable, like 65$ with air/fuel. they are used to the euro crowd doing many mods for ferrari, porsche, mercedes, audi, sti/evo.

also you might check arizona speed and marine. they were the ones i contacted for the whipple info. 480-753-0208. have fun. :banana:

mystifiedworm

Established Member
AZ speed and marine does not have a dyno. They send their stuff somewhere else.

Is the truck 2 or 4 door? Short or long bed? single or dual axle? I might be able to get the truck on. For svtperformance forum members I can cut the dyno to $65 with A/F. Please let me know when you want to dyno.

Chad

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
thanks for the info chad. by your sig i assume your work at or own extreme, correct?

he has 05 crew f150 5.5 bed with a roush blower. it will be interesting to see what he puts down. :rockon:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
mystifiedworm said:
AZ speed and marine does not have a dyno. They send their stuff somewhere else.

Is the truck 2 or 4 door? Short or long bed? single or dual axle? I might be able to get the truck on. For svtperformance forum members I can cut the dyno to $65 with A/F. Please let me know when you want to dyno.

Chad

I'd love to get it done, and you guys always do right.

It's hella long. 5.5 bed 4 door supercrew single axle. It might fit on the rollers but I wouldn't know if the rest would fit. Let me check my calendar next week and we can do it then. I'll keep you posted. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread