anyone in New Mexico???

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sorry I always seem to overlook my own home section! I am down in Las Cruces. I have a buddy of mine up in Albq with a red 10th coupe, his name is Russ. I can get you in contact with him if you want. He has posted on here a few times, but I don't know how often he checks in. Welcome to the site! :beer:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Sounds like we need to get everybody together one weekend in Albq. Its only a 3 hour drive for me, plus I have a friend up there I could stay with and who would show up too. Just need to get some warmer weather again!

SVTHarry

Banned
I am in New Mexico too. I am in Artesia its a small town so u probably havent heard of it. Its like 30 mins away from Roswell.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I know where it's at. Been through it a few times. Seems everytime I drive through there they have that main road all torn up. :poke: Would everybody be up for a get together in the spring time?

Chris

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
nm cobra

I live in rio rancho and have a 98 cobra vert my brother in law has a 03 saleen s-281 sc and he lives out hear to. also have more friends with 03 cobras to in rr and albq. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread