Anyone in MACA looking for a truck?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
My brother is selling his 2004 F150 Super Cab. Here is the info he sent me...

Selling my 2004 F-150 V-8 4x4 with 85,xxx miles.Truck has the 4.6 V-8 and the 4x4 works good. Truck started as a STX model, I have upgraded most things on the truck. I added power windows, dvd/cd player, magnaflow muffler, black wheels/tires, smoked headlights and taillights just to name a few. Truck runs good Im just looking to upgrade to a 3/4 ton truck. I also have many extra parts that come with the truck (wheels/tires, headlights and running boards). Feel free to email with any additional questions. Located in Western Maryland 21530. $13,500 OBO

[email protected]

ryse4ebu.jpg

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Damn Nate. That's a clean ass truck. If the wife wasn't in the middlle of searching for a better paying job, I'd be on this like white on rice.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Damn Nate. That's a clean ass truck. If the wife wasn't in the middlle of searching for a better paying job, I'd be on this like white on rice.

Let me know if anything changes. Price is negotiable. I'm searching for a new job as well so I know the feeling. Best of luck Doug

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Nice truck! Had I not gotten into my Nissan this might have worked. I miss my 06 F-150...should have never gotten rid of it....Beautiful truck with great upgrades! GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread