Anyone in MACA know anything about this Cobra....

"It'll Run"

Established Member

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Where in MD? There used to be one down here that had some stupid import killer sticker on the back window, but I haven't seen it in ages.

Pushrodsnake

Back in Black
Established Member
Maybe it's just me, but I really can't stand "feeler" ads. Either you want to sell the damn thing or you don't. Nice car, though. :)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I would say it's KingChronic's old car, but this one has stingers on it and I bought stingers off of the owner in MD. Of course, MD is a decent sized state, so...

Good luck Kevin. Why sell, then buy another of the same car so soon?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah, that's not Cory's car. And he was Va, not Maryland.

True, but the guy that bought his old car lives down by me I believe...which is what Dale was talking about. I used to see him around every now and then, but I haven't seen it in a while.

Kevin, there is one posted up in road side with like 3500 miles on it..also sonic blue, and completely stock.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
THis one also has Parchment Interior making it 1 of 23 as mine is.:poke::poke:

I don't recall ever seeing another one in MACA...

Tooo bad it has been exposed to the Mich winters and SALT, other than that it would be nice to have another 1 of 23 :lol::lol:

Ken

:beer::beer:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
I would say it's KingChronic's old car, but this one has stingers on it and I bought stingers off of the owner in MD. Of course, MD is a decent sized state, so...

Good luck Kevin. Why sell, then buy another of the same car so soon?

Miss the old Sonic I used to have bro already.....

"It'll Run"

Established Member
True, but the guy that bought his old car lives down by me I believe...which is what Dale was talking about. I used to see him around every now and then, but I haven't seen it in a while.

Kevin, there is one posted up in road side with like 3500 miles on it..also sonic blue, and completely stock.

Oh yeah any chance you can send me the link to it Mike....or maybe a phone number if possible. :beer:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
THis one also has Parchment Interior making it 1 of 23 as mine is.:poke::poke:

I don't recall ever seeing another one in MACA...

Tooo bad it has been exposed to the Mich winters and SALT, other than that it would be nice to have another 1 of 23 :lol::lol:

Ken

:beer::beer:

Ken, the guy said the interior inserts are grey maybe its just the lighting that makes them look parchment in the pics....

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Cant help ya on the former owner but this one has demodded all over it. Pretty stout Fuel Mods for an Eaton Car with "A little bit smaller pulley". Looks to have an EGR Delete as well.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Spray175's name was Brandon. Had CCW's on it and then he parted the whole car down to stock and sold it.

Thanks for the info pal....yeah I think it was Sprays car actually. I was thinkin it had quite a bit of stuff done for just an Eaton upper pulley car.

Users who are viewing this thread