Anyone in here a psychologist / behavioral psychologist

Sil80sx

Established Member
I have a friend that is currently enrolled in school to become a substance abuse counselor. She began making some statements about me and my personal life and I feel like she's WAY wrong. To me she has ZERO credibility on her opinions and now I'm on a mission to prove her wrong. I barely began this little adventure of "operation make her look stupid" and I'm basically looking to conclude this argument with her having a new found respect for me. So I know many of you guys on here have professional careers and I was hoping I could ask you a question regarding her assumption. :banana:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
My mom is but specializes in developmental delay and works with a developmental Ped.

What's the question?

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Yup. But tell us anyway. I have a friend who's working on his Doctorate in Abnormal Psych.

Keep in mind he may not be able to make any comments without a full profile. Thats how it goes.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
There is one dude here who is a nurse in charge of a psych unit. Oh wait, that isn't exactly correct. :uh oh:

My mother is a certified drug and alcohol counselor and my aunt is a clinical psychologist.

I on the other hand had a great nights sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :D

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Just tell her you're a member of SVTP. It works for me.

Jim Snover

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I have a friend that is currently enrolled in school to become a substance abuse counselor. She began making some statements about me and my personal life and I feel like she's WAY wrong. To me she has ZERO credibility on her opinions and now I'm on a mission to prove her wrong. I barely began this little adventure of "operation make her look stupid" and I'm basically looking to conclude this argument with her having a new found respect for me. So I know many of you guys on here have professional careers and I was hoping I could ask you a question regarding her assumption. :banana:

You've never been in a serious relationship have you.

Never, EVER, will a mission to make a female look stupid end in a new found respect from her. You're doing it wrong.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member

its obvious to me that you have ptsd.

let it go dude. no one here is going to help you win your 'junior high school' argument. she obviously told you something you didn't want to hear

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
In my professional opinion, she sounds like an annoying bitch. Defriend her on Facebook and move on.

Planter

Banned
sounds like OP is insecure about what someone else thinks about him :shrug:

who gives a shit, move on, and stop worrying what other people think, life will be a lot easier.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
if she is wrong about you...who cares? dont worry about what people say or think of you. she's a woman...she will be able to justify being wrong in a way that makes her right no matter what...so dont worry about it.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
if she is wrong about you...who cares? dont worry about what people say or think of you. she's a woman...she will be able to justify being wrong in a way that makes her right no matter what...so dont worry about it.

Precisely. Just remind her that she is a woman, which makes her automatically wrong. And the fact that you are a man makes you superior to her in every way. After that, tell her to get her ass back in the kitchen and make you a sammich.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
What a useless post. What did she say? Substance abuse can be pretty broad. Heck, someone can say your a substance abuser if you eat the same lunch every day. My guess is you are abusing cheese filled wieners. Lay off the Mayo buddy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread