Anyone in Easton, MD?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I'm not sure how many people we have on the Eastern Shore, but I'm about 40 minutes away from Easton.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Looks like a pretty nice car from the vid he sent me. $11,000 seems like a good deal.

DrZacharyus

Banned
Looks like a pretty nice car from the vid he sent me. $11,000 seems like a good deal.

Yeah, it looks too good to be true that's why I am asking! I had my eye also on the Terminator swap 97 Cobra. The 38k mile is what is drawing me to this car, as well as it being more built.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The Terminator swapped '97 was owned by a member of this club prior to being sold to its current owner. It's a nice car.

DrZacharyus

Banned
The Terminator swapped '97 was owned by a member of this club prior to being sold to its current owner. It's a nice car.

It looks like it is, just can't decide between the two. I really like the 38k mile number. The only cars I have owned were new so upper miles irks me.

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
If I paid for gas and $50 could anyone in that area check out a car for me? :beer:

If you can wait til Saturday, I probably can swing by Easton on my way back to lower Delaware after my clutch install w/ TRBO VNM. What do you need me to do? Drop me a pm.....

Users who are viewing this thread