Anyone in Delaware?

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I've been all over these boards, and I have yet to see one person who lives in Delaware... I know there are people with cars around here.. Lemme know..

760-MPH

Established Member
i have an 03 mach 1 and hang out with some mustangs up in the newark, de area

3- mach 1's
01 roush st 3
3- 03 cobras
97 cobra

760-MPH

Established Member
i go to UD also, i live like 5 mins from UD campus. i am going to go for a short ride tonight if you want to meet up.

otherwise the rest of us get together every weekend.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Spring Break so I'll be around all week... Heading to Amazon on Wedensday... I'll be drivin around a little later tonight.... I'll stop into Burger King at about 8 to get something to drink...

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
John, if you don't got nothin to do, you should come up too... Talk some cars... eat some BK.. I'm lookin around for a few more people.. no luck yet..

94cobra

When will it be fast enuf
Established Member
It will have to be later. My 03 is going in for some warranty issues, like the rear diff is leaking, and about 7 other things. I might take the 94 cobra to cecil in about 4 weeks, not sure yet because i want to take the 03 to Johnny Lightning performance in Philly to get the pulley and dyno tune.

john

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Miamifan1354
I've been all over these boards, and I have yet to see one person who lives in Delaware... I know there are people with cars around here.. Lemme know..
it does happen to be the second smallest state :(

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
Originally posted by 94cobra
It will have to be later. My 03 is going in for some warranty issues, like the rear diff is leaking, and about 7 other things. I might take the 94 cobra to cecil in about 4 weeks, not sure yet because i want to take the 03 to Johnny Lightning performance in Philly to get the pulley and dyno tune.

john

You sure the warranty work has nothin to do with the fact you are slower than my catfish.:p

Stu

HatterWayne

Established Member
Hi MF1354 :) . . . I don't get to this forum as much as maybe I should but we have a Mustang Club that's great in DELAWARE! . . . we cruz all the time and up to Hooters @ Hares Cornor. check out our site and your welcome to come to one of out Sunday meets in Dover/Camden . . .

http://www.cdmassociation.com/

PS . . . just in case I'm not there, . . . ask for Rod or Kip and tell him HatterWayne sent ya!

:)

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by teal93cobra
I live in Bear, Delaware. Don't get out much.
Well if you want to "get out" :p , let me know and you can come join me and my friends. We are in your area almost every weekend. Btw, I probably saw your white 03 Cobra a few weeks ago on Rt. 40. Do you have chrome rims and dark tint? I don't know of any other white 03/04 Cobra's in the area, so I am guessing it was you or your wife. And what's with the wife having the 03 and you driving the 93? :D

Some cars in our group....... a couple of 03 Cobra's, 3 Mach 1's, 96 Cobra, and a Stage 3 Roush. See the link in my sig for some pics of our cars.

Let me know if you want to get together sometime.

Keep an eye out for me....or my friends cars. :beer:

Last edited:

teal93cobra

Established Member
I live next to 40. Could have been me or my wife. Car has tinted windows but silver finish cobra rims not chrome.My 93 cobra is to much car for my wife to drive. I need bigger injectors. Right now I shift at 4 thousand rpms so it won't run lean . It made 521 hp at 4400 rpms. 331stroker r-block with sq-trim vortech 16 pounds boost. Soon will have 75 pound injectors in it and hope for close to 700 hp. And it pass delaware emissions also. I would like to get togather with you guys. Let me now some thing. Thanks:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread