ANYONE IN BATON ROUGE, LA

Bowens99GT

Established Member
Hey guys does anyone here go to LSU or SLU(in hammond)? Just wondering because I used to live down there and I'm planning on going back for college at hopefully SLU and wondered if anyone knows maybe the standards to get into either of them?

byevette ~ Where do you live in Mandeville? I used to live in Greenleaves but I moved in '98. Maybe you've seen my brothers car. White Trans-am, flows on it, and 16" wheels. pretty much stock. Maybe one time when I get down there ya'll can use another stanger to tag along.

Later guys

Brandon

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Nice to meet all ya'll, even though I've probably seen some of you at shows and dyno days. I'm new to the board but not new to stangs. Futral motorsports is a good shop and good guys to deal with. My friend is good friends with alan(owner), I've been there a few times and hes got a good rep. www.futralmotorsports.com I'm trying to find me a silver L to match my coupe but finding one locally at a good deal is hard. I go to cruisin the coast every yr. now for 5 yrs and you are right, its ALOT of cars there. We need to get together and cruise to a car show together, I have several friends with 03 cobras, 01 cobras, 96 mystic and a few bad foxbodys. There are car shows everyweekend around here if anybody wants to go. Coming up are the LSU show on the 24th, ffw in baytown is the 30th,1st and 2nd(i'll be there all 3 days), superior ford and zoar church are on may 8th and the walker show someone mentioned every weekend and the hammond show every 2nd sat. of the month(125 cars there this past sat night). Sorry for the long post.
Later, kevin

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
91lxcoupe. im goin to the lsu car show on the 24th, i do not own a cobra yet :( , i checked ur pics of your car, you have a awesome looking lx :beer: , well i guess ill see yall around at the show :thumbsup:

kino

Established Member
Originally posted by Bowens99GT
Hey guys does anyone here go to LSU or SLU(in hammond)? Just wondering because I used to live down there and I'm planning on going back for college at hopefully SLU and wondered if anyone knows maybe the standards to get into either of them?

byevette ~ Where do you live in Mandeville? I used to live in Greenleaves but I moved in '98. Maybe you've seen my brothers car. White Trans-am, flows on it, and 16" wheels. pretty much stock. Maybe one time when I get down there ya'll can use another stanger to tag along.

Later guys

Brandon

I go to SLU. I must say it is quite nice to walk around campus and check out all the girls in thongs. Its been a good experience so far. SLU is easy to get into so I wouldn't worry about getting in there, now getting a decent parking space is another story.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Originally posted by kino
, now getting a decent parking space is another story.
That is very true. A crotch rocket comes in very handy at SLU for parking at the door. I've seen your car at SLU parked across the tennis courts in that parking lot, sweet car.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
i live only 30 mins from slu, im in denham springs which i hate :bash: , i wish i could gather more people togo april 24th to the car show, have a hangout and meet :??: , lemme know

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
May 1st or 2nd (whichever is the saturday), i will be at the Tanger outlet car show/cruise in.

Any you SVTers wanna meet up there?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Benaa
May 1st or 2nd (whichever is the saturday), i will be at the Tanger outlet car show/cruise in.

Any you SVTers wanna meet up there?

Damm, I'm working nights, I would, but can't.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
im trying to find people to goto the lsu car show on the 24th saturday, plz lemme know whats up, ill be there

shaved99gt

Established Member
iam from Mandeville,LA about 45 min from Baton Rouge any one live aroung Mandeville give me a shout
url]

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by shaved99gt
iam from Mandeville,LA about 45 min from Baton Rouge any one live aroung Mandeville give me a shout

I am in M'Ville. I just moved up here after being carjacked in NO. Where do you live in M'Ville. Send me a pm.

:beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Hey cobrachick1. To anyone thats interested, theres gonna be a ford/mustang show at the Biloxi colliseum this weekend. I went last yr and will be there sat (12th). Also the Hammond car show is on sat. (12th), I'll swing by there on the way back from Biloxi if anyone wants to tag along.

Users who are viewing this thread