Anyone here work @ Ford?

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member

I just ordered a new F150 and VIN.# has been assigned,is there any way to track the progress of this vehicle?
Thanks for any and all help.
Ernie

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Hi Ernie, I've been answering PM's today and I was just about to tell you that I don't know about status after VIN is assigned, only before

this post should generate some knowledgeable replies :thumbsup:

what color did you get?

Jpjr

Established Member
Can't you just call your dealer and have them track the progress? I know at GM they use VOMS, and the code your vin is given changes at each significant point of the process.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
JB said:
Hi Ernie, I've been answering PM's today and I was just about to tell you that I don't know about status after VIN is assigned, only before

this post should generate some knowledgeable replies :thumbsup:

what color did you get?
Hi JB
I ordered the new white Sand tri-coat metallic in a just about maxed out Lariat Super Crew. JPR, I asked the ? because when I ordered my Expedition the last time there was a way I was able to go in and track that vehicle but I no longer have that knowledge.

Last edited:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Z-COBRA said:
Hi JB
I ordered the new white Sand tri-coat metallic in a just about maxed out Lariat Super Crew and I asked the ? because when I ordered my Expedition the last time there was a way I was able to go in and track that vehicle.

I used to work at Ford. There is an internal website someone can use...I have an email into one of my buddy's that is still there so he can check on the exact address...I can't remember. Once I confirm the website I can either ask him to run the VIN or T-Bone can probably do it if he checks the forum.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
WhippleCharged Sonic said:
I used to work at Ford. There is an internal website someone can use...I have an email into one of my buddy's that is still there so he can check on the exact address...I can't remember. Once I confirm the website I can either ask him to run the VIN or T-Bone can probably do it if he checks the forum.
Thanks and yes someone is already trying to get me some info.
Thanks for everyone's answers.

black10th vert

Established Member
I should be able to check if you still need someone to. I've gone in and checked service records on fords before so I'm sure it's the same site. Also I will offer you a x plan. It should be able to save you some money but I'm not sure if you can use it after you have ordered. Steve

Whiskey City

Established Member
Z-COBRA said:

I just ordered a new F150 and VIN.# has been assigned,is there any way to track the progress of this vehicle?
Thanks for any and all help.
Ernie

Congrats on the new rig and thank you for purchasing a new Ford product...I need them to sell as many new vehicles as possible!
:thumbsup:

black10th vert

Established Member
Hope nobody minds me posting since I'm not up there yet. Tonight was our last night of night shift. We build the F150 in Norfolk,VA. When we come back in January we will only be one shift and that's only till the plant shuts down for good next year. I'm sure plenty of you up there have gone through the same thing but it's sad to walk out of a plant and say goodbye to your friends you'll most likely never see again.I'm not whining,just hate to see the plant go down like this after 80 years. Thanks to everybody buying our cars and trucks and please keep up the support.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I'll keep doing my part and the wife will need a new car in the near future and guess what it will be? Iv'e had great luck with my Fords and will continue to buy them.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Cool, another effwonfitty, Dearborns finest product. What model/options?

We need a F150 get together. Brent has one, Tommy too. Actually make it all FORD trucks that way Kev can bring "the SURVIVOR" longest lasting Ranger in history, lol.

Here is my third one; S-CREW 5.4, 4x4, 3.73, 5.5ft bed has tonneau now

2080047_12_full.jpg

T.Bone

Established Member
black10th vert said:
Hope nobody minds me posting since I'm not up there yet. Tonight was our last night of night shift. We build the F150 in Norfolk,VA. When we come back in January we will only be one shift and that's only till the plant shuts down for good next year. I'm sure plenty of you up there have gone through the same thing but it's sad to walk out of a plant and say goodbye to your friends you'll most likely never see again.I'm not whining,just hate to see the plant go down like this after 80 years. Thanks to everybody buying our cars and trucks and please keep up the support.

It's hard to see these plants shut down, I have allot of friends in them. I use to support the Assembly and Stamping IT departments and traveled to Norfolk, Alanta, Kansas City and many others and I hate to think that they are not there any longer.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
postban said:

We need a F150 get together. Brent has one, Tommy too. Actually make it all FORD trucks that way Kev can bring "the SURVIVOR" longest lasting Ranger in history, lol.

2080047_12_full.jpg
Lariat SC, 6.5 ft. bed and the only options not on it are, the moon roof and rear entertaintment system otherwise everything Ford has to offer.

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
postban said:

2080047_12_full.jpg

Mine is the same cept mine is DSG and I have aftermarket step bars. Still need to do exhaust, stereo and tonneau. It's funny actually...I cannot seem to justify the money for the exhaust and stereo for my truck, but I spare no expense on my Cobra. I used to be a stereo freak too...just have to wait until I can come up with the money and time to buy the stuff, build the amp rack and enclosure and install it.

2HNB

Established Member
postban said:

2080047_12_full.jpg

I just got another one, FX4 White, SCab, DUBS. I'm in for the F150 meet. BTW, How's everyone doing. I've been lurking, not posting too much. Have a great Christmas if I don't see anyone.

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
postban said:

2080047_12_full.jpg

I've got some 24" chrome wheels and tires for this truck if anyone is interested.

Thay are 6 lug and will fit F150, Expedition, Navigator, Linclon LT, ect....

I would like to get about $2500 for them, but willing to deal with MCT members!

dsc00976sw7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread