Anyone here with Factory Ordering experience (esp. So Cal)?

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
I'm interested in Factory ordering a GT500. Just a plain white coupe with no options except the perf package. The price is actually pretty reasonable if you order with no other options.

My question is does anyone have any recommendations on who could FO a car for me at a good price and ensure a smooth transaction?

Thanks.

Superfly99

Stang Freak
Established Member
Go to Team Shelby and send Michael Morris a PM, he's been great at getting cars. Only problem is he may have already gotten all his allocations. That would be an issue for you also, finding a good, fair dealer who HAS an allocation open. G/L

BigDan

Established Member
I found a so cal dealer back in February posting on Team Shelby that had 1 allocation for his first 2011 that he was offering at msrp and I jumped on it. Salesman was Tom Glockner (tglockner) at Santa Margarita Ford in Rancho Santa Margarita. The only way your going to be able to get what you want in a timely fashion will be to find a dealer that has an allocation sitting on his desk ready for them to place the order or else the dealer is going to sell you a bunch of lies hoping he can get your order placed before they stop 2011 production.

Wingrider

Established Member
I'm interested in Factory ordering a GT500. Just a plain white coupe with no options except the perf package. The price is actually pretty reasonable if you order with no other options.

My question is does anyone have any recommendations on who could FO a car for me at a good price and ensure a smooth transaction?

Thanks.

Galpin has one like you're looking for on the lot that was built on 8/17 (Fresh). They would have at least done MSRP on one I was looking at before I went local.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8JS9B5145480

CGoeschel

Established Member
We've got two allocations left if you're interested. I have a white/red stripe, svt pkg, nav, car cover already in route plus two more to be ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread