Anyone here use ZAINO?

Jens03GT

Established Member
I have seen a lot people use this on there and it looks damn nice. They tell me it is a lot of work. What do you guys think. Is it any good or no?

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
I use Maguires and it works well for me, I also tried rain ex that stuff was kind of cool but it wasnt the best wax. I know a lot of people love Mothers wax.

Jens03GT

Established Member
I have heard of those, but when I see people that use Zaino it leaves a mirror look to the paint. More shiney than any wax I have seen.

TK94Bird

whoopin some ass
Established Member
I am going to try Liquid Glass here tomorrow, heard its very similar to Zaino, even the way its applied. Can post results if anyone wants.

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
I have seen a lot people use this on there and it looks damn nice. They tell me it is a lot of work. What do you guys think. Is it any good or no?

It's a decent amount of work the first time if you strip old wax/claybar/put a couple coats of z5 for a base. That took a day. After that it's great, wipe wax on, wait a half hour or so, then wipe off with a clean cotton towel, no buffing required. Easiest and best shine I've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread