Anyone here spraying w/ Centri/Roots blower?

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
Been tossing around the idea of pushing the car to the next limit and adding a 100 shot to the mix. I have a JT now running the 3.15 pulley on a 9.5:1 Aluminator and has been 10.09 @ 139 in the humid heat in July. I'll probably stay on E85 with it as well, just curious if anyone is using nitrous in conjunction with their FI setup and what their experience has been. Power numbers and times would be awesome if anyone has some to share.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Thinking about doing the same. What converter do you have and what kinda 60fts are you seeing?

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
I would pulley the jt up with a 2.95.

Running a 2C seeing 1.5's-1.6's. I need more stall honestly. Get me in higher rpm range where this thing eats. But I figure a small shot will give me the TQ I'm missing and also cool the iat's to deliver a gob of power too. As far as a smaller pulley I was wondering maybe a 20% overdrive balancer?

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I have a 2c as well so I understand your need for more stall. Best of a 1.45 60ft. I have a 20% lower and 2.95 upper. Sending data logs to Chris @ circle d tomorrow.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Just bought tb and 2steo too see where that gets me before I pull converter.

5lho

Established Member
Back in the days before intercoolers I had a Paxton (SN93!) charged 5.0 (pushrod!) and I used a 25 dry shot as a chemical intercooler. Worked great...don't mind me, I'll wander off back to the old folks home now....

03 SeRpEnT

The Feeling Hurter
Established Member
I have a 2c as well so I understand your need for more stall. Best of a 1.45 60ft. I have a 20% lower and 2.95 upper. Sending data logs to Chris @ circle d tomorrow.

Dang you on stock compression? You must be seeing 20lbs+, I would be interested in pulley'ing down, but don't want to over spin my b

Users who are viewing this thread