Anyone here own a mini cooper??

bchisom99

Established Member
Probably a dumb question on this board, but this is my last week in my 98 cobra, and I'm looking at a job in downtown cincy, slightly taxing drive downtown everymorning, I'm probably going to take the backroads....and I also need a 4 season car, I've test driven a few mini's and they are a blast to drive, good mpg and handle like madness......don't worry I'll be back in a cobra ASAP, but were probably buying a house to rehab then sell, so it'll be a few months. . .like next spring, hopefully 04's are cheeeeep by then....

any mini owners here?...

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Don't own one myself but my neighbor owns one and I've driven it a few times.
It's an S and it does have a few mods done, Intake-Exhaust-Pulley-Tires-Chip(or tune i dunno). Its pretty quick for what it is and it does handle very nicely. I'm just not a fan of the interior at all or the actual size of the car. (Way to small for me)

I see that you metioned you wanted a 4 season car... the Mini's are FWD you know? Also I saw with good handling and decent MPG why not consider a WRX? Seems to fit all your criteria and is faster too...

bchisom99

Established Member
looking at a WRX as well...just looking for feedback on a cooper, I've got a few weeks or months before I move on anything. . .I'm going back to my Taurus for at least a few weeks until I know exactly where I'll be...I like the mni b/c if I'm downtown I'll probably be parking on the street for a few months. . .small car, easy to park.....

Users who are viewing this thread