anyone here know the guy by the username "Big Turkey"??

roadwarrior60

Established Member
well like it says, does anyone here know him?? i think his actual name is "Wally B" but, i would like to "pleasantly" get a hold of him as he has screwed me out of some stuff i bought from him. just wondering if someone else can kindly get a hold of him for me and let him know i want my s h i t !! :fm: :mj: :fm: cause he doesn't seem to be responding to me. and its been 4 freaking months since i paid him!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

p.s in case you remember the thread i started about someone on this site screwing me, this is kind of a follow up thread.

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
If I remember correctly I read a thread about Big Turkey on ModularFords about him screwing somebody on parts. Good luck man hopefully I'm wrong.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
i've seen him/his car on that houston video a while backh, anyways hope it works out for you, i hate being screwed out of money

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
That kinda blows man. There are a few guys on here that he knows. They'll chime in for sure. He posts quite a bit over on modularfords.com

Thats shitty that he doesn't give you your shit. Does he have any reasons or just no contact what so ever?

I think LTHL VNM has seen him a couple times too, but I only go into Houston on a rare weekend...

SLO65, that is a bad ass avatar!!!! Hahahaha

roadwarrior60

Established Member
well, at first he said he "forgot to send some stuff". then it turned into "well i cant find the stuff and think i threw it away". then on to "i have it ordered for you and it will be here in a week".....never happened. then next came "im having financial troubles and cant get the parts yet" hmmm....i thought they were already ordered?? interesting......and the best part, is that i have to wait like a month for my responses. and oh yeah i also got the "im out of town right now, but ill get it done when i get back" ha!!

quick question though...does he use the same username on modularfords.com??

edit* he also says he hasn't had internet for a while. but i just checked on modularfords and his last post was yesterday......i really wish i lived in texas :cuss:

Last edited:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I think silversnake03 or something like that on mod fords and over here is one of his friends.... Not sure though.

I'd be foogin' pissed even if my own friend did that shit.

Did you not know that he had to order the parts before hand? Kinda shady to get into in the first place if ya ask me.

Hope you get your stuff!

roadwarrior60

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Did you not know that he had to order the parts before hand? Kinda shady to get into in the first place if ya ask me.

he had posted everything that would be included in the original post. he supposedly had it all. but then when i call him out and ask where my stuff is, he says "i can't find it" then supposedly orders it from summit and i guess it never came :mj:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
don't worry he's going to Strictly Performance here in houston..he'll get screwed by them :)

roadwarrior60

Established Member
SQ Stang said:
don't worry he's going to Strictly Performance here in houston..he'll get screwed by them :)

lol too bad i don know anyone that works there. i could just have them put a 3 month hold on his parts :poke: and let him do what i have been doing.........................waiting :nonono:

03 Snake

1A RUNM?
Sweet. Had the same experience w/ a guy from NJ on parts I paid for. Stay in there and be persistent my friend.

I finally got my parts after a couple months w/ my guy because he was tired of hearing from me everywhere-leaving messages at home and on the sites..etc

Good luck-

Users who are viewing this thread