anyone here in southern VA or northern NC

2fAZT4U

Established Member
I'm trying to find someone close bye that can program my diablo chip and dyno my truck if anyone can help let me know. I get tired of having to send my chip off for new burns.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
were at in VA do you live?
the only place that is close to me is Ride Revolution in Johnson City TN.
I don't know if they can help you with your diablo chip. But they can dyno your L for you. They have a all wheel drive Dyno jet there. If you want an SCT tune, then ask for Robert Melton. Here's the web www.RideRevolution.com. Hope they can help you I get all my work done there that I can't tackle. I have been on there Dyno several different times. It wasn't too costly. I think they went up on there prices for the dyno. So you might want to check them out and ask what they would charge to dyno.
Any way hope that helps. Later

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
2fAZT4U said:
I'm trying to find someone close bye that can program my diablo chip and dyno my truck if anyone can help let me know. I get tired of having to send my chip off for new burns.
Where are you. We have a couple places in the Norfolk area. Let me know if your close.

1cleanlightning

Established Member
i live in northeastern NC n Dare county.. if your in the norfolk area take a three hour drive north to excessive motorsports in manasses VA.. they burn diablo chips...they know lightnings very well too.

2fAZT4U

Established Member
Tazman1 said:
were at in VA do you live?
the only place that is close to me is Ride Revolution in Johnson City TN.
I don't know if they can help you with your diablo chip. But they can dyno your L for you. They have a all wheel drive Dyno jet there. If you want an SCT tune, then ask for Robert Melton. Here's the web www.RideRevolution.com. Hope they can help you I get all my work done there that I can't tackle. I have been on there Dyno several different times. It wasn't too costly. I think they went up on there prices for the dyno. So you might want to check them out and ask what they would charge to dyno.
Any way hope that helps. Later
I live in Danville VA it's on the border of North Carolina about 45 mins from Greensboro NC and 30 to Martinsville VA.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'm in Raleigh, NC and unfortunately where I would have told you to go, True Blue Performance, just closed down. :( That is where I was planning on going to get a custom SCT chip burned for my truck but now I'll be looking to go elsewhere. I may keep checking back on this post and see where everyone recommends going in this area.

-Ryan

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Arthur is in Conway SC... If you are going to go with Diablo, Raleigh has 2 places... Haywood Custom Speed and Fastlane Motorsports...

If you are going SCT... Conway is a haul for you, but you could go to Arthur, or go up to Steen Racing in Norfolk and get with Ed Clark...

Users who are viewing this thread