Anyone here have any experience with Volkswagen CC's?

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Need to get the wife something sporty with 4 doors with a baby on the way. I ran across a few pictures of some CC's with aftermarket wheels and they look bitchen. I'm also really digging the interiors.

My question is, how is the reliability of these VW's? I always hear horror stories about VW electrical problems. If I do decide to go this route, it'll be a certified pre-owned car with extended warranty. I just don't want a car that spends more time in the shop and it does cruising down the road.

UncleAnt

Established Member
my buddy is a finance manager for vw and he had one for awhile and enjoyed it.it had a great interior rode nice and was decently quick for a big car when it got modded.only reason he sold it is because we puked in it and couldnt get the smell out lol

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
We just bought one about 4 months ago. Its a 2.0T with a 6sp man. It truly is a great car to drive. When I drive it to work, I average betweem 31.5- 32 Mpgs do 80. The car is quick and has alot of space not only in the back seat but also in the trunk. We have a middle of the road model but it has a a ton of options and a kickin sound system. Overall I do not regret one bit buying it and its a joy everytime I get to drive it. O btw we bought a 09 with 26k on the clock.

franks98_coBra

Established Member
i raced one back when i had a 350z hr (stock) and it kept up with me, i was surprised. i dont remember what engine it was tho.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
my buddy is a finance manager for vw and he had one for awhile and enjoyed it.it had a great interior rode nice and was decently quick for a big car when it got modded.only reason he sold it is because we puked in it and couldnt get the smell out lol

aww thats cute, did you hold his hair for him?? :poke:

Blue11

Established Member
CC is a great car you would love it; I used to work at a VW dealer in service. The CC, Tiguan & GTI are all still made in Germany...they are all good vehicles, I have a 2010 4 door GTI & I love it! No major problems w/ any of them.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
CC is a great car you would love it; I used to work at a VW dealer in service. The CC, Tiguan & GTI are all still made in Germany...they are all good vehicles, I have a 2010 4 door GTI & I love it! No major problems w/ any of them.

So it's the ones made outside of Germany that have shit quality?

Blue11

Established Member
Actually there is no major problems w/ any of them, my wife has an '11 Jetta that is made in Mexico & she has had no issues either...but my personal preference is that the ones made in Germany are better, but no fact to back that up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread