anyone here from ne ohio

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Yes make quaker steak its a good time. But get there early to get a good spot up front. About 3:30 or so.

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
03Wanted: Be sweet if you get an 03 Cobra. I'd love top supercharge my 99, only in time! My Cobra is black, Mac CAI, BBK Aluminum Pulleys, Flowmaster American Thunder CatBack, FRPP 4.10's in the rear, SCT Chip Dyno Tune, 290 rwhp, 290 rwtp, avg a/f ratio 12.9. Yes, I am downtown a lot, for work and all, on Rt 8 every now and then. Have not been down to track yet, but would be thinking high to mid 12's.

03wanted

Behind a Cobra
Established Member
Cool. Yea I'm sure well meet up sometime, I'll get hold of you through PM next time we all go out to the track or cruzin'. Or maybe just for a friendly run....to see if i can still see ur tailights. haha

Insomnia

Established Member
Sheffield village but I wont have a SVT until approximately: 10mths :/ but ill be up at Quaker State tomorrow for sure.

red96cobra

Drivin' on a rail
Established Member
I'm from MI but I usaully make 3 or 4 trips to Hubbard every year. My friends have a golf outing in memory of their dad who was a firefighter in Hubbard. All the profits go to a scholarship for firefighters and cops kids. Should be the weekend after July 4th. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you the info

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread