Anyone having problems....

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Worked just fine for me, and there's lots of new posts too.:??: I think it doesn't like Terminator owners. :-D

skunkt-u

Established Member
I still cant get on (day 2) and no I didnt get banned. It keeps tellin me page cannot be displayed. Does anyone here have timewarner cable?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Based on reading other local forums, it's a problem with Comcast/Time Warner switching you guys to some sort of road runner system and dfwstangs blocking that IP. At least one person has talked to them and they are "working on it".

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
chris said:
Sorry for the trouble guys. I am just seeing this thread.

Apparently some ISP's started using the 76.xx.xx.xx network in their DHPC pools. This was previously unused and my firewall software was set to block all traffic from these addresses since they were not valid. (A security feature against hackers).
I edited the list and removed the 76. block, but if there others I need to know.

If you are still blocked, go to www.myipaddress.com to get your IP address and email or pm it to me.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I have to give something back every once in a while or I'd get banned for all my smart ass remarks.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread