Anyone Have Xbox Live?

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Anyone on here have Xbox Live? My wife got it for me for Christmas and I have been playing it quite a bit. Would be cool to play with people that also frequent this site...

AzDropTop

Established Member
MikeDoom said:
Anyone on here have Xbox Live? My wife got it for me for Christmas and I have been playing it quite a bit. Would be cool to play with people that also frequent this site...

I've played tennis, Call to duty(sucks on xbox live IMO) and Halo 2. My username is AzDropTop if you play Halo 2 let me know.

Rick

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Speaking of gaming systems, does anyone have PS2 hooked up? My campus just started offering online gameplay and I only have PS2 so I'm interesting in that. :)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Canoodler said:
Speaking of gaming systems, does anyone have PS2 hooked up? My campus just started offering online gameplay and I only have PS2 so I'm interesting in that. :)

I play PS2 online a few times a week. The only game I really play is SOCOM II. It's addictive. I haven't played Xbox Live yet, but plan too when the overtime slows down at work.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I can't wait until GT4 comes out so I can whoop all your asses. :rockon:

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
If you have broadband you just hook your XBox up to it. It will automatically update the dashboard and then you put all your information in (name/address/subscription number/credit card number)

DX NumNutz

Taking Donations
Established Member
I've got Live also, screenname is the same as on here
DX NumNutz. :rockon: Hell, we have a "clan" for Halo2 and Ghost Recon2. If anyone is interested in joining our Halo2 team then shoot me a PM or just check my sig for the web address. The clan is pretty much comprised of guys over 18 so there are not any little s**t-talkers running around with us.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
gt4 wont be online????????
damn damn
im RYU583 on ps2 and xbox...anybody got gamecube online?

Users who are viewing this thread