Anyone have videos of their 03 cobra?

99GTP guy

Established Member
I would like to see an in car sprint or any races with the 03's. The only cool video I saw was a few G-tech runs. All the other races were poor quality and weren't very long. I really like Wicked Transam's (I think) video he has. Has a dyno run and a few highways sprints.

P.S. I know this is not video buffet but It wouldn't hurt to post strictly 03 vids here.

Thanks, hopefully you guys have some vids! :burnout:

99GTP guy

Established Member
Hey coleman, cool site I like it :thumbsup:

Good thing I have DSL for some of those video's. hehe

Try and get a night in-car. That would like tight.

See ya

99GTP guy

Established Member
Nice vid. That was a pretty good launch you had there. Couldn't tell what time you got though. What 60 ft. time and et did you get?

Someone's exhast sounded pretty mean. Was that you or the truck's? Was that a lightning you ran or just reg. F-150

Good run :thumbsup:

My1stFord

Established Member
Uncle Meat rox :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

not sure I want to know how he got that name!!

99GTP guy

Established Member
Cool meat, I think I have been to your website before and have seen those vids because I already had them on my computer. hehe

Nice 60 times with that 1.9 on stock tires. Did you have your gas tank full?

My 1st Ford check my above post for questions

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
Check my sig for some videos of my snakes first outing at the strip..

U.M.

In your 3rd vid , it sounds like a wheel hop chirp, was that your car?
Great Vids

Check bottom of my sig for some videos

:thumbsup:

99GTP guy

Established Member
Hey T3, ive seen those vids. I saw them whenever the ls1 posted on ls1.com about that race with the chevelle or whatever that car was. He was telling you to cmon then you took off on the second beep. hehe :bash:

Nice vids. You seem to get alot of races. Too bad you didn't get the viper one on video. You should mount a camera in your car.

My1stFord

Established Member
Originally posted by 99GTP guy
Nice vid. That was a pretty good launch you had there. Couldn't tell what time you got though. What 60 ft. time and et did you get?

Someone's exhast sounded pretty mean. Was that you or the truck's? Was that a lightning you ran or just reg. F-150

Good run :thumbsup:

sry just saw it... that was me in the blk cobra racing a L that run was .6047 2.0325 5.484 8.310 87.49 on 8.30 dial ... oh the exhaust? dunno.. chillfactor said my bassani set up was pretty quiet compared to most.. he suggested I get to the 1/4 mile trak and clear its throat. hehe

Last edited:

Evilcartman

Established Member
I would like to see an in car sprint or any races with the 03's. The only cool video I saw was a few G-tech runs. All the other races were poor quality and weren't very long. I really like Wicked Transam's (I think) video he has. Has a dyno run and a few highways sprints.

P.S. I know this is not video buffet but It wouldn't hurt to post strictly 03 vids here.

Thanks, hopefully you guys have some vids! :burnout:

You may be referring to my G-tech runs. I have many other videos also. Plus, I still have a bunch to edit into media player format.

http://www.cybergeorge.net/mustang/

coleman

Established Member
yo, Evilcartman, i see some half-life/counter-strike mod stuff in that directory!
you need to join up and play on-line with us! PM me if you're interested ... a few of us are good, but the others are just cannon fodder :lol1:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Hey T3, ive seen those vids. I saw them whenever the ls1 posted on ls1.com about that race with the chevelle or whatever that car was. He was telling you to cmon then you took off on the second beep. hehe :bash:

Nice vids. You seem to get alot of races. Too bad you didn't get the viper one on video. You should mount a camera in your car.

Funny you should ask, I am currently looking into a rear seat camera mount.

The viper was from a 40 punch on the highway and I did not pull away until 4th gear. I would not have beat him if I was not modded!!

I felt bad I jumped the gun, the Cobra just wanted to strike ya know. It ran exceptional well that night. I beat everything that dared to pull up next to my front bumper . hehe <grin>

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by My1stFord
Uncle Meat rox :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
not sure I want to know how he got that name!!
Put your mind at ease... I'm just a big Frank Zappa fan is all...
Nice 60 times with that 1.9 on stock tires. Did you have your gas tank full?
Yep! Full tank of gas including my 235lb lard-ass!
Originally posted by T3 Cobra
In your 3rd vid , it sounds like a wheel hop chirp, was that your car?
Ahhh... yup. That's the sound of massive 2nd gear wheel hop! It almost sounds like I'm bouncing off the rev limiter though...

If you listen closely I flubbed the 3-4 shift too! :bash:

U.M.

[sky]03cobra

Established Member
hey t3... I love hearing those guys go "oh shiitt" when you pulled em.. nice bud! keep em coming!
sky

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by Uncle Meat
Ahhh... yup. That's the sound of massive 2nd gear wheel hop! It almost sounds like I'm bouncing off the rev limiter though...

If you listen closely I flubbed the 3-4 shift too! :bash:

U.M.

Don't feel bad, nice run!!

If you check my video at the 1/8 mile track when the car was bone stock, you can hear the tires chirp (wheel-hop) right before second and my 3rd shift was so bad my grandma could have done better

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by [sky]03cobra
hey t3... I love hearing those guys go "oh shiitt" when you pulled em.. nice bud! keep em coming!
sky

Yes those guys are pretty cool, I met up with the whole group at Hooters one night for wings-beer- and T.

I'm sure just as soon as the weather get's nice we will all have another fun night.

Btw that particular night was a street racers dream.
I ran the cst in the video, z28, z06, 99 cobra, 02 SS and a 69 chevelle with a wicked 454. I won them ALL.... <grin>

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread