Anyone have sound clip of ARH 1 7/8 headers 3" x pipe 2.5" Bassani Catback?

gtmustang00

Established Member
Anyone have sound clip of ARH 1 7/8 headers 3" x pipe 2.5" Bassani Catback? Or something close to it? I'm coming from UPR X Pipe no cats and 2.5 Bassani catback. I don't like the tinny raspiness. Before I spend $1500 on the ARH set up just want to see how it will sound.

Cabbage

Established Member
I'll make you a deal. I instagramed you about where you got seats redone but you never got back to me. PM me that and I'll email you exhaust clips. Lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll make you a deal. I instagramed you about where you got seats redone but you never got back to me. PM me that and I'll email you exhaust clips. Lol

Lmao I have a high volume of notifications on there and don't always see everything. PM incoming!

Last edited:

Cabbage

Established Member
They both fit good but the 1 3/4 fit better that's why I used them. I used all new factory studs and nuts, only had to cut 2 threads off of one. No leaks with them. I know the 1 7/8 are a bit tighter but they both work. ARH said the 1 3/4 will be good for a 1000hp and I don't make anywhere near that so 1 7/8 weren't needed in my application.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
This video doesn't do the exhaust justice, gopro is inside of car. I'm running arh 1 3/4".

[video]https://youtu.be/USfE_nSpXnk[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread