Anyone have pics of the EG 99 cobra during yhe fun runs on wednesday

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Yer trippin balls, no one took pics of my car or i can't find them. No love for mine i guess. :(

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Yer trippin balls, no one took pics of my car or i can't find them. No love for mine i guess. :(

what car was yours? there were thousands there, so it's not hard to not catch a bunch of them. i stuck to the stuff in the show/display area. too much to walk around everywhere else. i got all those covered that asked me to get there car on the card.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member

I remember seeing your car at some point, only because of the wheels. Don't have a pic though. :(

Crap, both of ya'll are from 'Bama too and I don't think I caught a pic of either.

Last edited:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
BigAl I think this might be you...

_MG_6419.jpg

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
You didnt get any of my flaming pile, did you? LOL

And what car did you take? The GT500, or the cobra? I didnt see any redfire cobras there with alabama plates to my knowledge...

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I didn't get any. Everything I hosed from Fri is here:

MW 09 Friday Show pictures by 04redfire - Photobucket

I went in the 500. I'm pretty sure I was one of the two VistaBlue coupes there. We were both stock on the outside, haha.

Fri I was parked close to the boats on the side of BassPro; then Sat I was inline with the little outbuilding and Redline Tuning, 1-row in front of the "Platt" cars.

This was taken early Fri; had the hood down both days.

100_0796.jpg

If I go next year I'll probably either be in the Redfire and enter the judged part of the show and get a rental car. Traffic was such a PITA unless you waited til late late at night, and I was constantly worried about the car and parking anywhere other than the hotel or the show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread