Anyone have Mystic paint to sell?

fast02gt

Established Member
I need to do some paint work to my Mystic. I'm looking for some paint if anyone has any! Thanks!

96project

Established Member
Sure don't. But I just wanted to say stop teasing it with that 75 shot. Mine took alittle over 150 shot A LOT and didn't skip a beat. Didn't have a dyno tune or anything, just colder plugs. It'll take it.

fast02gt

Established Member
Sure don't. But I just wanted to say stop teasing it with that 75 shot. Mine took alittle over 150 shot A LOT and didn't skip a beat. Didn't have a dyno tune or anything, just colder plugs. It'll take it.

LOL I have a 100 in it right now but I haven't used it yet. I still have the stock fuel pump and I don't have a wideband and this is my daily driver SO I didn't want to take a chance.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
I thought you could get this paint at the dealer with proof of ownership.

It is very easy to get now.. Just contact a local BASF distributer and get it. I will warn you, I just had a bumper done a few weeks ago and when I got it straight from BASF, it was 372 a half pint. I say again, 372 a half pint.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
$3,000 a gallon, NICE!

wait you said a HALF PINT?!?!? FFS 6k a gallon? no no no...... :bs:

Last edited:

fast02gt

Established Member
good god. I know it's not hard to find I was just seeing if anyone maybe had any left over somewhere from some work they may have done.

Users who are viewing this thread