Anyone have good experience using Chemical Guys Shampoo?

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
http://www.chemicalguys.com/Body_Wash_Synthetic_Wax_Car_Wash_1_Gal_p/cws_107.htm

Here's what I am talking about, seems pretty cheap. Full Gallon for 27 dollars (I'm talking not on sale) I have usually used meguiars wash and its like 15 bucks for 32oz. So this is 4x the amount for about double the price. So cheaper. Heard many good things about chemical guys. Just wondering if anyone has had experice with this and if it would be better than meguiars products.

Thanks SVTP,
Trevor

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Mr_Pink_Car_Wash_1_Gal_p/cws_402.htm

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Wash_Wax_Car_Wash_with_Gloss_1_Gal_p/cws_102.htm

Here's just a few others. Anyone have a preference as well? Just looking for an ultra clean shine.

Last edited:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I have used CG Mr. Pink and CG Honeydew snow foam and like them both. I think it is better than the Meguires car wash stuff that I have used in the past. I have not used that car was/wax kind that you have posted though. Most CG stuff is decent for the price. There are better products out there, but I like CG and usually reach for their products over some of the others I have.

scott_0

Established Member
^^^ I actually ordered a gallon of that, will be here tomorrow, should be able to use it the end of this week coming up, Ill post up how I like it. They make some quality products, I recently just started using their leather scented spray air freshener, its amazing!

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I found it to be overpriced. I used Mr. Pink and Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and the Meguiars Gold Class was just as good with my MTM foam lance.

dimitrik8890

Established Member
I would like to chime in because I recently just started using their products. I ordered their CG citrus wash, grit gaurd and their signature bucket and was really impressed by the quality of everything. I was a noob when it came to detailing, always used generally cheap stuff and always had bad habits. One thing I learned with most of their stuff and they advertise this "less is more". With their soaps, it's very concentrated so only use what it says on the bucket like 1 oz for 5 gallons of water. This will help give the best shine and not remove any wax/sealant. I stepped up to their porter cable kit, v line of polishes, blacklight glaze, jetseal, and butter wet wax and did a full day of paint correction and sealing. Needless to say my car has never looked better.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I love lusso soap. it is amazing not worth the money to some people though. it is only soap i will ever use on my cars once i have paint corrected

Users who are viewing this thread