Anyone have any pics of '13 color/stripe combos?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Just wondering if there is a master list somewhere of the new color/stripe combos for this year?

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
Just wondering if there is a master list somewhere of the new color/stripe combos for this year?

ford.com
choose the "build your own" option
remember, seat stripes color decide which exterior stripe color
is available.

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Sorry, should have said real-world pics. I know a few that are out there but just looking for some I haven't seen.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
In the what did you order thread I posted a couple. Candy Red/White vert, dark grey/red coupe. I may be able to snag a bunch of different combos later in the week. Anything specific you're looking for? I saw a white/red coupe and was not diggin it.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
In the what did you order thread I posted a couple. Candy Red/White vert, dark grey/red coupe. I may be able to snag a bunch of different combos later in the week. Anything specific you're looking for? I saw a white/red coupe and was not diggin it.

If you can get a black with black stripes...I'd be forever grateful! lol

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Nothing particular for me. Just want to see what was out there besides the blue/black and the deep impact/black that was in Germany.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Grabber Stripe Delete from the front if possible. Wanna see what a shopped blacked out hood looks like on the '13 opposed to gthe 11/12

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Thx 91. I'm thinking that the white with some flat black PP stripes would be sick. Or the Ingot silver with either blue or red PP stripes.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I would like to see a STerling with Grabber stripes. I am still mad about no black with grabber....

NightKids

Established Member
I would like to see a STerling with Grabber stripes. I am still mad about no black with grabber....

Grabber blue stripes and red stripes always great on any color.:)

Dealer said they can special order any stripe color i wish for!! It happened When i asked them about red stripes on grabber blue. Not sure if they know what they are talking about.:shrug:

91svtbird

Established Member
Grabber blue stripes and red stripes always great on any color.:)

Dealer said they can special order any stripe color i wish for!! It happened When i asked them about red stripes on grabber blue. Not sure if they know what they are talking about.:shrug:

Maybe from the aftermarket but I highly doubt from the factory...It would be a first I think.

Users who are viewing this thread