Anyone have any luck

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
No experience with the kit but I do know a lot of guys had issues with LFP. I was going to place an order from them and after I saw a lot of threads with people complaining about their orders etc I decided not to. Price on the kit seems to be the regular prices on parts from other more reputable vendors.

Cobra03SC

Established Member
I ordered a bunch of stuff from them one year, 2 months before x mas to be sure it was delivered on time, 2 weeks go by nothing i call and get told its shipped... another week i call and they say oh it should have shipped ill call u back. After 2 months, christmas comes and goes, i get really pissed and call up (when you can get them to answer) and i get told that 2 of the items are back ordered and it could be up to 4 months longer... So it would be up to 6 months to get something i ordered... So i demand a refund and i get told there would be a restocking fee taken off... LOL NO, call up my bank and file a fraud claim and 2 days later they call me and apologize after my bank took the money back from them... And btw it was only a H/E, I/c tank and overflow tank... Needless to say ill never even consider going back to them again.

Real2000CobraR

Powerstroke God
Established Member
I ordered a bunch of stuff from them one year, 2 months before x mas to be sure it was delivered on time, 2 weeks go by nothing i call and get told its shipped... another week i call and they say oh it should have shipped ill call u back. After 2 months, christmas comes and goes, i get really pissed and call up (when you can get them to answer) and i get told that 2 of the items are back ordered and it could be up to 4 months longer... So it would be up to 6 months to get something i ordered... So i demand a refund and i get told there would be a restocking fee taken off... LOL NO, call up my bank and file a fraud claim and 2 days later they call me and apologize after my bank took the money back from them... And btw it was only a H/E, I/c tank and overflow tank... Needless to say ill never even consider going back to them again.

I've heard MANY stories like yours.

Users who are viewing this thread