Anyone have any ideas??

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
What is the best product to use for sealing polished wheels. I should be getting my Smoothie II's here in the next week and dont know what to use to seal them. I thought of Zoop Seal but I dont know about paying over $100 for something that might not last that long. Plus once the Zoop Seal is on you cant use any cleaning products on the wheels because it will take off the Zoop Seal. I obviously dont want my wheels getting the oxidation look to them. Anybody have any tricks up their sleeves??

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Zoop is the way to go. And you can clean your wheels after you've Zoop'd them as long as you use something that is not caustic or alkaline, or just buy some of the Zoop cleaner if you don't feel like looking up the chemical makeup of the cleaners you want to use.

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Zoop

Just re-read your post, I've used Zoop for years and it last a relatively long time. Zoop says it is supposed to last for 3 years, but it's more like 18-24 months.

FKing1

Established Member
You could have them clear coat painted. Some polished wheels come with this. Don't know how much the $$ but will last and no cleaning problems. Can't clear coat chromies, won't stick.
Fred K.

Users who are viewing this thread