anyone have any experience with this supercharger??????

ericmuscle

Established Member
http://www.buyfordracingfromdpm.com/2011-14-mustang-gt-624hp-polished-supercharger-kit/

wanted to get something that wouldnt break the motor and wear out the stock clutch to quick. will be getting it installed next month with a custom tune. my tuner got rid of my surging issues but have a small hesition sometimes at mod throttle in 3rd gear anytime from 2500rpm to 4000rpm, figured i would supercharge the car anyways plus make it run smoother. my tuner says with the small boss plenum and short runners can cause the car to hesitate like that.

nxhappy

Established Member
yes that's a whipple, very reliable and a good kit. Just make sure you get a reputable tuner and tune it on the dyno ...

Jdm351

Established Member
http://www.buyfordracingfromdpm.com/2011-14-mustang-gt-624hp-polished-supercharger-kit/

wanted to get something that wouldnt break the motor and wear out the stock clutch to quick. will be getting it installed next month with a custom tune. my tuner got rid of my surging issues but have a small hesition sometimes at mod throttle in 3rd gear anytime from 2500rpm to 4000rpm, figured i would supercharge the car anyways plus make it run smoother. my tuner says with the small boss plenum and short runners can cause the car to hesitate like that.
I just picked this up for my car. Great kit. Smoking deal. Can't go wrong.

Jdm351

Established Member
what power did you make and any new mods with it other than whats in your sig? ill also be going with aftermarket cai.
Won't probably dyno it. Expecting about 550 rwhp with the 8-9 psi pulley, AED 91 octane tune and no other modifications.

Users who are viewing this thread