Anyone have an MGW shift knob?

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Im lookin around for a new shift knob and their stuff seems to be pretty nice. Any that has one who can comment on it? Im lookin at the composite race knob. Thanks

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I have the older version of the gripper shift knob, the one with just the cobra's head on it. I like it much better then stock and the hurst T handle... Its very nice, the only thing I dont like is that the tread is starting to wear around the top and its hard to keep clean...

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
Cookieman00x said:
I have the older version of the gripper shift knob, the one with just the cobra's head on it. I like it much better then stock and the hurst T handle... Its very nice, the only thing I dont like is that the tread is starting to wear around the top and its hard to keep clean...
I have that same one.. I love it. I like the older model then the new one with the whole cobra

caliboy08

Established Member
i had the composite race knob and the orange shifter in my car... and it was great!! had a very solid feeling and a good grip.:thumbsup:

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
WhiteDevil said:
Im lookin around for a new shift knob and their stuff seems to be pretty nice. Any that has one who can comment on it? Im lookin at the composite race knob. Thanks

You should get a T handle like your dad has.

ju015dd

64 valves
Established Member
i have the gripper with the cobra logo, man i love it. still looks brand new after 3 years

Users who are viewing this thread