Anyone have an installed pic of Blue Silicone hose kit Tractionless1 sales

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Just as the title notes.

Link to pics of hoses.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...icone-cooling-hoses-full-set-many-colors.html

I am trying to decide if I should go blue or black on Comp Mach with cobra engine. I call it Project: Mach1 Cobra Jet since I am keeping Mach color scheme with cobra engine and some body parts. A mix of both.

Current Underhood-

IMG957752.jpg

johnkn

Established Member
Black hoses look so much better IMHO unless you're striving for the ricer look. Regardless of color, make sure you buy hose clamps that are intended for silicone hoses. While silicone hoses are almost impervious to water/antifreeze, they are cut extremely easily by standard hose clamps. Do it once and do it right. I learned that lesson from putting a full hose kit on my Pantera. Talk about fun.. :xpl:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
No need to fill it out.

l.jpg

How can you say it will look like a rice burner. Only hoses will actually be seen as most are down low.

This is why I want to see a pic, so I doesnt look like a rice burner. I didnt want the WP, PS, and ider pulley blue, but my buddy got a little paint happy while was over seas and I didnt want to have to pulll it all apart again.

I am partial to the black, but still wanted to see the blue.

Oh and :321: :flipbird:

Last edited:

so_r_crazy

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread