Anyone have an extra F1?

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Blew the one I bought from JB yesterday, and before I spend 180 on a new one just checking to see if anyone has one laying around.

Will

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Will,
I should have 2 by Monday or Tuesday evening at the latest. I'm finally getting my Nittos put on. The F1's have about 60-70% tread left on them. Let me know if your interested. BTW, I have the Milan DVD postban made. He said to pass it on to you when I was done with it.

Chris

dougwg

Established Member
Dude... that BS... you just got it... I would call JB and tell him you want a refund cuz he sold you a defective tire:bash:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
he picked up a nail....

Originally posted by dougwg
Dude... that BS... you just got it... I would call JB and tell him you want a refund cuz he sold you a defective tire:bash:

hey, I don't offer no road hazard warranty! :p

Snkbyte

Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
Will,
I should have 2 by Monday or Tuesday evening at the latest. I'm finally getting my Nittos put on. The F1's have about 60-70% tread left on them. Let me know if your interested. BTW, I have the Milan DVD postban made. He said to pass it on to you when I was done with it.

Chris

How much do you want for them?

03TRMN8R

Established Member
I'm not looking for too much. Maybe you could look at them and then make me an offer Monday or Tuesday. What did you pay JB for the defect he sold you?? lol

Snkbyte

Established Member
Originally posted by 03TRMN8R
I'm not looking for too much. Maybe you could look at them and then make me an offer Monday or Tuesday. What did you pay JB for the defect he sold you?? lol

JB sold me an almost new one for 100 bucks. I'm probably going to get the new one tomorrow for 180 that way I can get road hazzard insurance because these damn things keep on going on me.

Blue03

Established Member
Will, ease off a little on that right foot. Your tires will thank you. Remember every stop light is not a christmas tree at the starting line...........(or is it??) :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread