Anyone have a "Redfire" '03 Cobra?

cook01vert

Established Member
I am considering a new '03 Cobra and I have seen the Sonic Blue in person and I like it, but I wonder what the Redfire looks like.
Could someone post a pic, or do you know where I can see one at?

Thanks,

Matt.

**Off topic**
How do I upload my own Avatar?

BTW, this site kicks butt!

Redwing

Established Member
I don't know how to post apic, but i have a Redfire Vert with tan top. EVERYONE who sees it tells me how classy it is. Even a guy with a sonic blue one likes mine. The other day I was parked in a supermarket next to a friend's '02 black over silver GT vert, and about 5 people came to look at my car, and totally ignored the other one
Go for it. After all, a red Mustang is practically an icon all by itself!
Steve

Rwick7

Established Member
Cook- This is TruBlu01 from stangnet...good to see you made it over. The redfire to me looks a little darker than lazer red. I like it. It'll look REAL good all zainoed... :)

Good Luck on getting one. I'll actually be in Lansing this week through thte weekend...it was hell getting a hotel room because of MSU homecoming...I'm staying in Jackson. :(

Redwing

Established Member
About 3 weeks ago someone posted pictures of a redfire convertible. Looked real good. If you search you shouuld find it. I will ask my kids how to e-mail you a pic
Steve

cook01vert

Established Member
Re: Re: Anyone have a "Redfire" '03 Cobra?

Originally posted by Blue03Cobra

Hello MR. Moderator~ :) Thanks for clearing that question up, hmm---- time to do some posting. Must reach 35.

Later,

Matt.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Anyone have a "Redfire" '03 Cobra?

Originally posted by cook01vert
hmm---- time to do some posting. Must reach 35.
Just don't post in Smack Down...posts don't count in there :-D

Rwick7

Established Member
Cook - working at the Caddy plant...doing some calibration. I won't have my car though or I'd let you test drive it. :)

Ray Ackerman

Established Member
Last edited:

cook01vert

Established Member
Originally posted by StlBlack03
Cook - working at the Caddy plant...doing some calibration. I won't have my car though or I'd let you test drive it. :)
Ahh, Caddies! Straight pimpen'!;-) Well, it's probably a good thing If I don't drive a 03 Cobra, it would probably make me loose my head and run out to the closest SVT dealer, through my wallet at them, bend over and grab my ankles on the trade. I don't want to do that! Lansing is a MAJOR GM loven' town, Mustangs get no respect! I wish you were driving it though, then you could show some of these GM boys what's up!

I'de let ya drive my GT, but after driving a 03 Cobra it would probably feal like grandma grunt's grocery getter.

Matt.

cook01vert

Established Member
Originally posted by Ray Ackerman
Matt, I have a Redfire hardtop the picture in the 2nd link is VERY close to the color.I do have pic's but it's a hard color to photo,it just does not come out right. But the 2nd link/pic that JB posted is VERY close.

BTW it's no even close to pink....
Cool, I guess I would have hard time deciding. If I do get one It may be just whatever I can find, but I have narrowed it down to Redfire, Sonic Blue or maybe Black.

Thanks for the reply,

Matt.

Blackhorse

Established Member
I don't know how far you want to drive but Mike Bass Ford in Sheffield, Ohio has a redfire vert and coupe. It's about 20-25 minutes west of Cleveland and about a 2.5 hour drive from Detroit. They also have 2 sonic blue coupes, a mineral grey, and a black vert. That's as of a couple of days ago.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Make sure you look at the car in the sunlight. It's an outstanding color. Might be best described as a candy apple red. In the sunlight you can see the tiny metalflake in it! That second set of pics is pretty accurate, but it is had to photograph and make it look true. I have a couple of pics of mine but those are better.

Dana

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Dont mean to start any flames, but that Redfire is BORRRING, and UGLY,,,they should stuck with Torch Red. I almost thought it was a Bonneville or something!!!

fangstang

Established Member
Originally posted by ArkangelX3
Dont mean to start any flames, but that Redfire is BORRRING, and UGLY,,,they should stuck with Torch Red. I almost thought it was a Bonneville or something!!!

What kind of shit you smokin'? I'm sure most will agree, this is a very nice replacement for the BORING Torch red. I think its much better then lazer red too! :nono:

cook01vert

Established Member
Now, now boys, be nice!

What ArkangelX3 should have said was IMO, because that's just it an opinion.

Matt.

Users who are viewing this thread