Anyone have a PDF of the Paxton install instructions?

CSG

Established Member
Like the title states I am looking for install instructions. I have not posted on my new combo because it will be a while as I am waiting on the sleeved block to arrive and then I will assemble the engine and install it all in between weekend baseball tournaments. In other words no telling when I will complete it! Actually I'll probably take a couple days off and do it all.

2011 GT
sleeved block, stock heads and cams with springs
Vortech JT 8 rib competition kit (bought this used so I did not receive any instructions)
Return fuel system on E85
going to re-work my circle D
American Racing headers (just received new bungs so I can relocate the sensors)
full BMR suspension with the Strange/Viking combo
TSS will be tuning it

Hope to see some nice track numbers and much better street manners than what I had with the twins.

PC03GT

Established Member
I know vortech has theirs posted on the website, dunno about the Paxton pdf.

CSG

Established Member
its about to get real, lol :)

I hope so! It has the parts to get it done and I know TSS will do their normal outstanding job on a fast tune.

Sitting next to this 11 in my shop is a fox coupe that I mini tubbed and put in a full wolf cage and thru the floors. The drivetrain from the 11 will be transplanted to the coupe in the future. That should really get it done and if not I be calling you for a YSi.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I hope so! It has the parts to get it done and I know TSS will do their normal outstanding job on a fast tune.

Sitting next to this 11 in my shop is a fox coupe that I mini tubbed and put in a full wolf cage and thru the floors. The drivetrain from the 11 will be transplanted to the coupe in the future. That should really get it done and if not I be calling you for a YSi.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread