Anyone have a Foose Stallion?? Need help.

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Guys..maybe someone here can point me in the right direction. Bought a 07 Foose Stallion April 07. Love the car, but not sure of its worth now, since the demise of UP. They were supposed to make roughly 2000, maybe 3000 not sure. Anyway, I heard they only managed 350-400. So does that make it more valuable or less, since UP no longer exists. Searched for confirmation, registry etc, and have found nothing concrete. If anyone here has one, or knows of a site or forum, I would really appreciate your help. My other concern is the warranty on the stuff UP covered. Now who covers all that now? Thanks in advance for your help.

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
also i believe alot of your questions including the warranty wont be answered until after these lawsuits are settled

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks guys for your help...The lawsuit however, is geared to those wanting Shelbys not the Foose. Either way, I'm a little bummed about the whole thing. Hopefully Chip Foose will step in and say something or set something up with another Resto place. My local Ford dealership says they will do their best to honor the warranty, but stuff like the Wheels, the hood, paint job etc, would be difficult to replace or fix...who knows.

Yello393

Established Member
Hey Javz,

This is off topic but, my fiance grew up in Edinburg. She left there years ago though. We live in NC now but, she took me back there a few times over the past 2 years. Anyways, back on topic.

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
lol...no prob bro. Edinburg is growing big time. If she hasnt been here in a while, she'd probably freak. But yeah, bck to the topic...If there really only 300 to 400 Stallions built, that could be good news, I just can't seem to find anything concrete to prove that.

Yello393

Established Member
The problem with cars is there really is no return or market to make them hold value. The cars that really come close are like your Vipers/Z06 and so on. The Foose cars and Shelby rides are really nice but, it's really the person that is trying to sell and how bad someone is willing to pay. Just my opinion on the matter.

Yello393

Established Member
Javz,

I learned my lesson along time ago. Never get rid of something that cost you nothing to use. Sure gas and Insurance big whoop. I had a Tit Frost 90 coupe and I could shoot myself for getting rid of it. Now I have a white 90 coupe, Yellow 94 and an 07gt

PACETTR

Established Member
We were(are) a Foose dealer, and I believe there were quite a bit more than 300-400 produced, but I don't have any concrete figures.

As for value, I have a NEW 07 STILL ON THE LOT that we haven't been able to sell at a $15,000+ DISCOUNT...

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Dude...that's not good. if you don't mind me asking...what's the build # on the one you have on your lot?

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Here are some pics of the Foose..

stallion3.jpg

stallionnice.jpg

stallionwheel.jpg

stallion2.jpg

blueovalfan

Established Member
^^Everything is dead sexy but the front bumper, whats up with those side markers? I wonder what the saleen bumper would do for that car.

Users who are viewing this thread