Anyone have a ContourROAM or GoPro that can help me?

Andrewmach1

Established Member
I bought a contourROAM camera, used, and it came with a low class 2gig sd card. could only record in 720p and the quality after transfering it to pc then to youtube wasnt that great. so i went out and bought a 16gig class 10 sd card. a SanDisk Ultra something or other.

ive recorded 2 videos since i got the card. the first was the ride home from Best Buy. when i imported the video to the computer it was recorded at half speed (or less) but the sound still recorded at normal speed, so it was all messed up. Then i realized i hadnt formatted the SD card in the contour camera. So i did that, and figured everything was ok.

second video i recorded was a really nice long cruise through the state park, lots of hills, drops, and twisties. really fun and wouldve been a great video. except that this video also recorded at half speed... So the formatting wasnt the issue appearantly. BUT just to be sure, i reformatted the card, following exact instructions from the manual. and tried another short video around the house, yet again half speed. I dont know what to do now.

Anyone have any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread