Anyone have a car trailer? Available anytime soon?

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
im looking at picking up a fox, possibly this weekend/asap. problem is the car isint running im pretty positive.

its located around puyallup, i live in lacey. anyone with a truck/trailer willing to tow it for me? ill pay you obviously, just checking my options here before i commit to it.

thanks guys

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
scooter, that would be awesome. dont you live in lacey too? im still talking to the guy about going to see it/purchase and all that, so i wouldnt know a specific day yet.

never thought of u-haul, ill have to call and get the rates.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
should be goin to check it out on sunday. seems like a decent prospect for what i want.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
thanks greg, im checking out that white lx you posted in my other thread. the one listed for $1.

for the price difference in those cars over the lx, i can pretty much get the engine work done i want first off. then move on from there once it runs again.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
scooter, what would your schedule be like for grabbing the car for me? im going to look at it today, if i buy it, then id be ready to go get it whenever your available.

ill post back tonight if i go buy it.

88sc_gt

Cobra #4178
Established Member
well, looks like im going to hold off on the car for now.

i appreciate the offer with the truck scooter. :-D

going to look into a nicer foundation in oregon, a 92 saleen replica with a blower.. more money too, of course lol.

Users who are viewing this thread